- The Northern Central Railway
- The Historic Glen Mill
Ride along the same route that carried President Lincoln from Washington, DC to Gettysburg, PA, where he delivered one of the greatest speeches in American History! Northern Central Railway is an excursion railroad that makes time travel possible! It’s an authentic experience where you can meet presidents and generals, experience the Wild West, enjoy the spirit of the season any time of year and literally ride along the very rails that helped build and save our nation. It’s a breathtaking journey of 2 1/2 hours through gorgeous countryside that brings out the child in all of us.
The Historic Glen Rock Mill Inn. Join them at their upscale restaurant and historic inn committed to serving fine regional cuisine and spirits in the immersive, romantic environment of an original working mill. Featuring the Molekule Air Purification System!
For lunch we have included:
Choice of Starter:
- Cup of our Soup de Jour
- Petite Green Salad, tomato, onion, and croutons Balsamic Vinaigrette
Choice of Entrée:
- Nuts & Berries Salad with Chicken – Grilled chicken breast, dried cranberries, candied walnuts and bleu cheese over assorted salad greens finished with a berry compote vinaigrette.
- Grilled Mill Burger 1/2 lb. Medium (pink center), w/Cheddar Cheese, Lettuce, Tomato & Onion, w fresh cut fries. (please no substitutions)
- Roasted Vegetable Flatbread-Fresh seasonal garden Vegetables roasted and served on a bake Naan style flatbread w/creamy roasted garlic sauce, parmesan cheese, balsamic glaze .
- Chicken and Vegetable Alfredo- Grilled chicken breast and assorted grilled vegetable served over our chef’s choice of pasta in a garlic cream sauce.
Desert is assorted fresh baked cookies and desert bars serve family style at each table.
Depart: The Ponds at Bayberry South
Depart: 9:30 am, Rt 7 pm