Find your berry bliss at the 38th Annual Strawberry Festival, held rain or shine! Sunday, May 21, 2017
Indulge in the Village-wide strawberry celebration along the winding paths, sprawling gardens, unique shops and the new Strawberry Fields Fun Area! Admission and parking are free.
- The Lucky Cupcake Company’s Village Bakery (featured on the Food Network’s Cupcake Wars) will offer outdoor booths with strawberry shortcakes, strawberry crumb pies, strawberry rhubarb pies, strawberry cheesecakes and tarts, strawberry cupcakes, donuts, muffins, cookies and chocolate strawberry bombs!
- Peddler’s Village Strawberry Tents will offer fresh strawberries, freshly baked strawberry pies, and Pennsylvania Dutch strawberry butters. Build your own strawberry shortcake or strawberry cones from their fresh luscious strawberries and whipped cream!
- The Cock ‘n Bull Restaurant Booth will serve crisply strawberry fritters prepared in a vintage iron kettle and sprinkled with powered sugar.
- Skip’s Candy Corner will offer freshly dipped chocolate strawberries.
- Fromage Deux, a new shop at Peddler’s Village, will be serving their Seasonal Strawberry Festival crepes.
- The Ruby Boyd tent, a festival favorite, will offer Strawberry Smoothies, Fruit Smoothies and fresh fruit cups.
- Strawberry Festival T-shirts, and signature Village General Store apparel and merchandise.
- Lancaster…Executive Coach 525 Beaver Valley Rd 7:30 rt 6:45
- Lancaster…Skyline Swimming Pool 8:00 am, rt 6:30
- Ephrata……Walmart 8:15 rt 6:15 pm
- Reading……Lowes 8:35 am rt 5:50 pm