A timeless classic
Totem Pole Playhouse has provided professional summer theatre to residents and visitors of the Cumberland Valley of Pennsylvania since 1950. Located 15 miles west of Gettysburg
The Sound of Music When a postulant proves too high-spirited for the religious life, she is dispatched to sever as governess for the seven children of a widowed naval captain. Her growing rapport with he youngsters, couple with her generosity of spirit, gradually captures the heart of the stern Captain, and they marry. The family’s narrow escape over the mountains of Switzerland on the eve of World War II provides on of the most thrilling and inspirational finales ever presented.
York PA…Stauffer’s cookie Outlet For those with a sweet tooth this stop is a must. This is a true factory outlet, and you can get fabulous prices on all kinds of cookies and sweets.
The Dobbin House Restaurant & Tavern… is our choice for lunch today. “Four Score and Seven Years” before President Lincoln delivered his immortal Gettysburg Address, Gettysburg’s oldest and most historic building, the Dobbin House, was built. It has been modernized, & expanded into a fine restaurant.
Lunch will be a plated served meal:
• Baked Chicken w/mushrooms & Baked Potato
• Broiled Flounder w/lemon butter & Baked Potato
• Baked Ham w/pineapple, raisin sauce, Baked Potato
• For Dessert Cherry Pie or Chocolate Cake
Choose your entree when you book
- Limestone Church 7:45 am…. rt 8:15 pm
- Executive Coach 9:00 am…….rt 7::00 pm
- Jack’s Restaurant 9:15 am….. rt 6:45 pm
- St James Church…. 9:45 am…rt 6:00 pm
- Wilmington $ 112 Per Person
- Lancaster $99 Per Person