Out and back in a single day. We offer many day trips for you to browse.
This year ‘Branson Fever’ features Dave Rehrig of Twitty Fever, the comedy of Crazy Elmer and a tribute to Alan Jackson!
Find your berry bliss at the 38th Annual Strawberry Festival, held rain or shine! Sunday, May 21, 2017
We are planing a brand new tour to Philadelphia to two brand new locations:
- Observation Deck at Liberty One for a Sky High View of the City
- The Museum of the American Revolution, a look at our history
- An old favorite for lunch and a cruise on the Delaware “Spirit of Philadelphia”
A cruise on the Miles River, and lunch at the famous Crab Claw Restaurant for the best crab cakes you will ever eat will…”make your day” to borrow a famous quote. Read more
Million Dollar Quartet is a new smash-hit musical inspired by the famed recording session that brought together rock ‘n’ roll icons Elvis Presley, Johnny Cash, Jerry Lee Lewis and Carl Perkins for the first and only time.
AN ALL NEW PATRIOTIC MUSICAL REVUE…With all your favorite music that will leave you with a renewed National pride
A brand new show featuring a tribute to Dolly Parton & Kenny Rogers
A very popular tour
- The American Treasure Tour
- The Colebrookdale Railroad
- The Boyertown Museum of Historical Vehicles Read more
This Christmas show is the one you don’t want to miss. Of all the shows Hunterdon Hills puts on this one sells out the fastest. Book now before they sell out.